|Our PGDM program uses modern and contemporary teaching pedagogy consisting of :
- Live Projects: To enhance the analytical skills of students.
- Case study method: To supplement the lecture method in the classroom.
- Computer-based simulations: To facilitate real life problems and their solutions.
- Seminars: To enhance the presentation skills of the students and expose them to real life experiences.
- Business News analysis and article-based teaching: To enhance awareness of national and international markets.
- Management games and Cases: To simulate business environment, develop involvement and participation and make learning purposeful and effective.
- Role-playing: To involve participants fully and experience the dynamics of practical management situations.
- Project work in specialization areas: To be undertaken by students who select topics of their choice in consultation with the faculty and industry guides. They undertake literature surveys, prepare and pretest questionnaires and interview schedules, carry out fieldwork, prepare reports and make presentations.
- Industrial visits & tours: Students visit in group to reputed organisations to have exposure in the areas of specialisation with senior level officers and faculty.
- Club & Hobbies: Launchpad, Finalcialisers, Humanagers,
Different activity clubs to improve skills in their specialisation area & holistic development.